Oratorio della Misericordia di Siena

The current site was created between 1836 and 1838 by joining the oratories of Sant’Antonio Abate, which belonged to the company founded around 1250 by Blessed Andrea Gallerani, and Madonna della Stella. Today, it is still the oratory of the Confraternita della Misericordia di Siena, which has its headquarters on the same site in Via del Porrione in Siena.